Publications available via Worle History Society
Contact Raye Green
or phone: 01934 516773
Several of our books are now out of print, but are available as PDF documents, listed below. You can download them with one click and open the files in your download box at the top of the page. We would welcome your comments, and any additional information you may be happy to share.
We have now added five new research documents and 2 new walks: once again open with a single click.
1. Richard and Samuel Parsley's story. 21 pages of illustrated text including family tree by Dave Hart
2. A research report of The Jasper Allen Documents. 200 pages gleened from a collection of documents of the Smyth-Pigott family holdings in Worle. Research and introduction by Peter Johnson
3. Ebdon Road and Thyers Market Garden, Worle. Peter Johnson and Bryan Moore
4. Manor House Farm in words and pictures by Dave Hart
5. A walk around St. Martin's Church by Raye Green
6. A walk long Worle High Street by Raye Green
7. Policing Worle: The First 50 Years by Barrie Underwood
TEN History of Worle full length books follow further down the page.
If you are really impressed, donations to Worle History Society would be very welcome. Contact details at foot of page.