Publications available via Worle History Society
Contact Raye Green
or phone: 01934 516773
Several of our books are now out of print, but are available as PDF documents, in the process of being listed below. You can download them with one click and open the files in your download box at the top of the page. We would welcome your comments, and any additional information you may be happy to share.
The books listed below are all written by Raye Green or Lesley Brown. We are contacting other members who have written books and articles and are considering posting the results of our research projects here when we can gain necessary permissions.
We have now added four new research documents and 2 new walks:
1. Richard and Samuel Parsley's story. 21 pages of illustrated text including family tree.
2. A research report of The Jasper Allen Documents. 200 pages gleened from a collection of documents of the Smyth-Pigott family holdings in Worle.
3. Ebdon Road and Thyers Market Garden, Worle.
4. Manor House Farm in words and pictures
5. A walk around St. Martin's Church
6. A walk long Worle High Street
If you are really impressed, donations to Worle History Society would be very welcome. Contact details at foot of page.